• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

videos show on DVR but won't Transfer

lostinspace

Question

everything is set up, DVR. MAK is obviously OK etc. because Toast shows entire list. but, all videos show with a "do not enter" type of logo in front of them. List is always up to date but none of the videos will copy over. Tried firewall settings and all?

Help!!! this product looks geat but its killing mac users?

3 answers to this question

I just posted about this same problem. If anyone solved this one, please let me know how you did it! As with this poster some of my shoes have the red 'do not enter' sign and can't be transfered. They are not copy protected shows - eg, some episodes of The Simpsons can't be transfered, and some can.

All help would be most appreciated!

Eric

I just posted about this same problem. If anyone solved this one, please let me know how you did it! As with this poster some of my shoes have the red 'do not enter' sign and can't be transfered. They are not copy protected shows - eg, some episodes of The Simpsons can't be transfered, and some can.

All help would be most appreciated!

Eric

This issue resolved itself but im not sure if this was what did it?. I downloaded (what i thought was) a newer update of Toast from the web site and the problem went away just after this. Although, I had also just downloaded TivoDecode managerabout to give up on Toast:

you can find it at http://tivodecode.sourceforge.net/

Download page: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...group_id=183716

its a good, free alternative if you were like me and about to give up.

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear your problem resolve itself. I have downloaded the updated Toast but unfortunately the problem remains. If you can think of any other things you might have done to resolve the situation, let me know.

I did go through the link. It is a bit beyond my knowledge though! I'll try to figure it out. In the mean time, if anyone can help me to resolve this I would most appreciate it. Also, if anyone can help me figure out how to get directly in touch with Roxio I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks!

Eric

Archived