• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow For Kiosk

rmichael

Question

I need to put together a slide show for a display kiosk. I need to build the slide show and burn it to dvd so that it will play continuously during the day. I know that other slide show apps have a loop option but I can't seem to find one in Toast 8. I could use another app (since many, including iDVD, FotoMagico, etc have this functionality) but I want to use mixed media (both stills and video) and Toast 8 does a much better job of integrating multi-media files.

Am I missing something or can Toast 8 not produce a looped slide show and burn it to dvd. If it CAN be done I would appreciate knowing how.

Please forgive me if this question has been raised before. I searched the discussion site using every key word I could think of and got no returns.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

If this is going to be played with a video DVD player then select Play All Items Continuously and Auto-play Disc on Insert. The DVD will restart playback when it reaches the end. You also have options within the player's set up to repeat all or any titles.

If this is going to be played with a video DVD player then select Play All Items Continuously and Auto-play Disc on Insert. The DVD will restart playback when it reaches the end. You also have options within the player's set up to repeat all or any titles.

Thanks for the information. It makes sense (although I'm not sure why they just don't use the word 'loop' since it seems to be a standard in every other app of this kind). But, if it works i won't haggle over semantics!

Cheers.

Archived