• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Making a DVD and keeping a file of pictures on the same disk

Eugenia

Question

I would like to keep a file of the edited pictures on the DVD's I make. I usually make a slideshow with music in videowave. I then go to My DVD to complete the DVD and burn a disk. Is it possible to put a file with the edited pictures on the same disk-or should I put it on a separate CD? I often give these slideshows as gifts and friends ask for the pictures so they can make copies of specific pictures. What is the best way to facilitate this? Thank you.

4 answers to this question

thank you Patty. I am not sure if I saw that choice. This is not the ISO file is it? thank you.

The choice is "archive" in the project settings.

BTW, that iso choice is a good way of trying to make sure your slide shows are burned correctly. Choose that and let the program encode the iso file. When it completes, use Disc Copier and navigate to that iso file. You can preview it before you burn it to the disc. If it is OK, just copy that to the disc. You can then use that iso fil to make additional copies.

The choice is "archive" in the project settings.

BTW, that iso choice is a good way of trying to make sure your slide shows are burned correctly. Choose that and let the program encode the iso file. When it completes, use Disc Copier and navigate to that iso file. You can preview it before you burn it to the disc. If it is OK, just copy that to the disc. You can then use that iso fil to make additional copies.

THANK YOU so much skinis and patty. I think I know what to do..have a blessed day. Eugenia

I would like to keep a file of the edited pictures on the DVD's I make. I usually make a slideshow with music in videowave. I then go to My DVD to complete the DVD and burn a disk. Is it possible to put a file with the edited pictures on the same disk-or should I put it on a separate CD? I often give these slideshows as gifts and friends ask for the pictures so they can make copies of specific pictures. What is the best way to facilitate this? Thank you.

thank you Patty. I am not sure if I saw that choice. This is not the ISO file is it? thank you.

Archived