What is badware?

cdanteek

I'm sure that most know about it but "SpyBot Search & Destroy" is freeware and does a nice job of protecting you and your rig against the "Bad Sites".

Not ony will it remove Trojans and stuff but it will also lock you computer from visiting "Bad" internet sites. To accomplish this, you must run the "immunize" option within the program. It will also prevent your browser from getting "hijacked".

Definitions are updated regularly and is automatic if you choose. Saved my a$$ a couple of times.

I'm sure that most know about it but "SpyBot Search & Destroy" is freeware and does a nice job of protecting you and your rig against the "Bad Sites".

Not ony will it remove Trojans and stuff but it will also lock you computer from visiting "Bad" internet sites. To accomplish this, you must run the "immunize" option within the program. It will also prevent your browser from getting "hijacked".

Definitions are updated regularly and is automatic if you choose. Saved my a$$ a couple of times.

Oh we recommend it all the time along with Adaware SE (one catches stuff the other misses)

Archived