• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow- Get "8007000e " Error Message

aby1953

Question

Trying to create a slideshow using audio. I set up the photos and added the audio. Picked DVD to burn project and once it began to burn the project I received a 8007000E ERROR WHILE ENCODING message. I will try again later today due to the amount of time it took me to arrange photos, etc., but I was hoping someone out there might know what went wrong. I also keep getting a VIRTUAL MEMOMORY IS TOO LOW when using Media 8. I have 256mb of ram currently on my computer...... How much should I have to keep my program working w/o problens? Thanks for your help!

2 answers to this question

Trying to create a slideshow using audio. I set up the photos and added the audio. Picked DVD to burn project and once it began to burn the project I received a 8007000E ERROR WHILE ENCODING message. I will try again later today due to the amount of time it took me to arrange photos, etc., but I was hoping someone out there might know what went wrong. I also keep getting a VIRTUAL MEMOMORY IS TOO LOW when using Media 8. I have 256mb of ram currently on my computer...... How much should I have to keep my program working w/o problens? Thanks for your help!

I am getting this same message(8007000E ERROR WHILE ENCODING), did you ever determine what the cause was?

Virtual Memory is a Windows thing that you can adjust or let Windows automatically adjust it. See attached screen shot.

To answer your question about machine memory, the answer is "Depends on your budget and your computer". The more the better. Most people run much higher than 512 to do Video Processing.

A couple of other things, keep your hard drive clean (no spyware) and defragged. Make sure you have a lot of free space. Shut down from the internet and close all programs except the Roxio. Closing all programs includes your antivirus programs, the anti-malware programs. You should also go to Windows and select the computer to run in best performance rather than best appearance. Since you didn't post your computer specs, can't comment on that part.

Make sure you use VideoWave to do the slide show rather than any other assistant or MyDVD -- more options and less problems

Archived