• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

asoborow

Ems * Label Print

Question

:) In prior versions of Roxio software, I could print the top and bottom labels on a Avery label Form 5931 & 8692. In EMC 8 I cannot get this work. Where can I find the *.JWP file to control this. My older versions of Label Creator are no longer available. Why did Roxio remove this template. I do not want to buy the template package after buying EMC 8. The directory where these profile reside in appears to be

//..//Roxio/Easy Media Creator 8/Label Creator/Page Files/

Please Help!!!! Thanks in advance.

Edited by asoborow

3 answers to this question

:huh::D:D:) After much fustration & !@#$%^&*() .I went to www.avery.com and got FREE Label printer software , Templates, options to use my own background and MUCH more for FREE, Yes FREE and it is so rich I do not know why I paid for the software that I bought from here. Designer Pro 5 Limited Edition & Designer Pro Media Edition from [/u]WWW.AVERY.COM are about 55mb or less to download. I only spent about 20 minutes on the software and it prints PERFECTLY and I can import backgrounds at ease. TOOOO bad Roxio/Sonic had to mess this application up. There are better mousetraps out there!!!!!

:huh::D:D:) After much fustration & !@#$%^&*() .I went to www.avery.com and got FREE Label printer software , Templates, options to use my own background and MUCH more for FREE, Yes FREE and it is so rich I do not know why I paid for the software that I bought from here. Designer Pro 5 Limited Edition & Designer Pro Media Edition from [/u]WWW.AVERY.COM are about 55mb or less to download. I only spent about 20 minutes on the software and it prints PERFECTLY and I can import backgrounds at ease. TOOOO bad Roxio/Sonic had to mess this application up. There are better mousetraps out there!!!!!

Well, if I was in the market to buy only a label printer progam, I sure would have done a bit more homework, and I would not have purchased EMC 8 for just that feature.