My mp3 cd burns as a single track

sandiego29

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm using the music disc creator to make mp3 cds. 80 min cd holds old the songs and I never had problems before. Now when I burn the mp3 cd all tracks merge for some reason and there's only one 72 min track.

I hope this is enough info.

thank you guys

Do you see a similar image as included in the the following post when you're done adding the tracks?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...ost&p=62926

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...ost&p=85496

I see those only when burning a regular audio cd. But when I make an mp3 cd those don't show up.

The Help file only discusses transitions(gap/silence) for Audio CD project but not for MP3/WMA Disc. I am not familiar with MP3 player so I don't know if there is a need for gap between mp3 files. I hope someone familiar with it steps in to provide feedback.

The Help file only discusses transitions(gap/silence) for Audio CD project but not for MP3/WMA Disc. I am not familiar with MP3 player so I don't know if there is a need for gap between mp3 files. I hope someone familiar with it steps in to provide feedback.

I tried to bun other cd's as data and multimedia. I can drag any file I want but I burn it only reads the whole hting as 1 file. It can not write a table of contents. It says writing disc 1 of 1, tracks 1 of 1. It's driving me nuts...

I hope someone can help. I have 63 tracks on my mp3 cd project but when I burn it there's only 1 long track for all the titles. What am I doing wrong?

thank you

Which program in the Suite are you using? Please provide details of the stuff you are doing.

Edit: If you want separate tracks, try the Music Disc Creator program of the Suite. However, I doubt that you can fit those 63 mp3 files in one cd.

Archived