Roxio Retrieve Help!

silver2362

I have a problem getting to my C: from My Computer. I was told that Roxio could help me. Maybe it had something to with the fact that when I open my C: Drive I get a page that looks a lot like a page from disc burner program. At the top of the page it says Roxio Retrieve. A good source says that Roxio might be able to tell me how and where I might have backed up something so I can retrieve it. I would really like that help. I would love to have my C: back. Does anyone know about that?

I have a problem getting to my C: from My Computer. I was told that Roxio could help me. Maybe it had something to with the fact that when I open my C: Drive I get a page that looks a lot like a page from disc burner program. At the top of the page it says Roxio Retrieve. A good source says that Roxio might be able to tell me how and where I might have backed up something so I can retrieve it. I would really like that help. I would love to have my C: back. Does anyone know about that?

Who told you that Roxio could help? This isn't Roxio tech support. This is a user's forum. Is your C: drive your boot drive?

Click on the C: drive, click on View, then click on Tiles. See if that view goes away.

Who told you that Roxio could help? This isn't Roxio tech support. This is a user's forum. Is your C: drive your boot drive?

Click on the C: drive, click on View, then click on Tiles. See if that view goes away.

My mistake. I needed help. At the time, this was all I could find. I have now found the right place. Yes, it is a Roxio situation, but no, you guys are not tech support. Sorry to bother you.

"I have a problem getting to my C: from My Computer"

If you have "My Computer" Icon on your desktop, that shouldn't be a problem. Just double click on the My Computer Icon and you should see all of the drives that have been installed on your computer. There are different ways of viewing what you see. Click on the "VIEW" from the above menu and change to the look or view you want.

If My Computer Icon is not on your desktop and you want it there, just go to START--MY COMPUTER and right click on it and then choose to place it on the desktop option.

Frank...

Archived