How to view photos on a CD

Noah

Question

I created a CD (Data Disc), but now that my photos are on the CD, I am just seeing file names, and am unable to click on an image to view it. How do you view images?

I had an old HP computer, with an old version of Roxio CD Creator. It was easy to use. I dragged the photos in, created a CD, and when I wanted to view photos, thumbnails showed up that I could click on , and "save as" to my desktop.

I now have a new Dell computer, and this version of Roxio is giving me a headache.

Your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

- Noah

3 answers to this question

I created a CD (Data Disc), but now that my photos are on the CD, I am just seeing file names, and am unable to click on an image to view it. How do you view images?

I had an old HP computer, with an old version of Roxio CD Creator. It was easy to use. I dragged the photos in, created a CD, and when I wanted to view photos, thumbnails showed up that I could click on , and "save as" to my desktop.

I now have a new Dell computer, and this version of Roxio is giving me a headache.

Your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

- Noah

You should be able to view them in My Computer. Click on the drive, double click on any picture. If you can't, the burn isn't right.

Archived