• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

GRANDPABRUCE INSULTED ME

RAMTIGER007

HI EVERYBODY.

I IGNORE WHO THIS MEMBER IS, ITS NICKNAME IS GRANDPABRUCE, AND I REQUEST HIM TO BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM.

HE INSULTED ME FOR THE SIN OF HAVING CLAIM THE LACK OF SERVICE FROM ROXIO.

If he hasn't broken any rules, he won't get banned. Anyone can say anything they won't as long as they follow the forum rules and don't use profanity or try to start a business.

Just take your lumps and deal with it. Or, you can say something back to him if it makes you feel better. He's a Vietnam Vet, he can take anything you're likely to dish out!

If you want, I'll tell him something too! ;)

Would you Paul, tell GPB I saw Ollie his brother Sven and Lena

over the weekend. I was told to give him there best!

cd

LOL, If he would get his face out of the Sweet 16 tourney for a minute to read these posts, he'll likely see your post. I sure hope Ollie, Sven and Lena are doing well. Life is usually well in prairie land.

Would you Paul, tell GPB I saw Ollie his brother Sven and Lena

over the weekend. I was told to give him there best!

cd

Why didn't you say hello to Olga, too? :)

LOL, If he would get his face out of the Sweet 16 tourney for a minute to read these posts, he'll likely see your post. I sure hope Ollie, Sven and Lena are doing well. Life is usually well in prairie land.

I am watching the Sweet 16. I wanted Kansas to lose, but they played a great game and won. I wanted Memphis to win, and they did, in another great game.

Why didn't you say hello to Olga, too? :)

I am watching the Sweet 16. I wanted Kansas to lose, but they played a great game and won. I wanted Memphis to win, and they did, in another great game.

I'm looking forward to USC/NC as I am a Tim Floyd fan and he's got much to do tomorrow night. NC has an asst. coach, Monte Towe who I got to know just a bit when he coached Univ. of N.O. and he's just an all around great person. Not really a fan of either team but should be a great game.

Archived