taskmaster108042x

Split The Tracklist

Question

3 answers to this question

Using EMC8, how do I split the tracklist for a CD label so it can print on both sides of the center?

All tracks 1 to 14 all try to print down the left side of the CD label.

I want to devide the list.

Poor Taskmaster! I hope you haven't been waiting more than two years for help. The easiest way to work around this problem: right-click on your tracklist and choose Copy; click elsewhere and choose Paste from the Edit menu up top (right-clicking won't work here); slide your new tracklist copy to the right side of the label; then delete the top half of the righthand list and the bottom half of the lefthand list (by rightclicking & choosing Edit Text).

Poor Taskmaster! I hope you haven't been waiting more than two years for help. The easiest way to work around this problem: right-click on your tracklist and choose Copy; click elsewhere and choose Paste from the Edit menu up top (right-clicking won't work here); slide your new tracklist copy to the right side of the label; then delete the top half of the righthand list and the bottom half of the lefthand list (by rightclicking & choosing Edit Text).

Doubtful, since the last time he visited the forums was in May of 2006.