• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Jaybird

Dual Boot environment EMC 9 on both OS?

Question

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows is there anything in the licencing agreement that would keep me from having EMC9 installed on both XP and Vista In a duel boot environment on my computer? I am In the process of deciding which OS to use for good (permanently) But I think there may be a problem in using the software or the software not working. Once i install it on the vista OS also. This is on the same computer naturally (DUAL BOOT) does anyone know if EMC9 will quit working because it will think i have it installed on more than one computer?

1 answer to this question

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows is there anything in the licencing agreement that would keep me from having EMC9 installed on both XP and Vista In a duel boot environment on my computer? I am In the process of deciding which OS to use for good (permanently) But I think there may be a problem in using the software or the software not working. Once i install it on the vista OS also. This is on the same computer naturally (DUAL BOOT) does anyone know if EMC9 will quit working because it will think i have it installed on more than one computer?

Well I would think that this is almost like the glass half full or half empty. On 1 hand, it's installed on 1 machine but on the other, it's installed on 2 partitions with 2 OS's. I'm not sure but my best guess is that it's not OK per the EULA but I'm sure a lawyer might have a different opinion.