• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

pathfinder

DVD Bulider wont show video files? Please help :-0

Question

HI guys, okay so i recently updated my internet explorer and since then its been nothing but issues. Anyway im trying to burn a dvd but when i add a video file to the dvd builder it dosent show the thumbnail, it shows that its takin up space but i cant add chapters or do anything, i dont even see the file, either in the big blue screen or below where you usually see the file and can add more next to it. Does anyone know what this could be? Please and help would be great! thanks :-)

Eddie

5 answers to this question

Guest ml
HI guys, okay so i recently updated my internet explorer and since then its been nothing but issues. Anyway im trying to burn a dvd but when i add a video file to the dvd builder it dosent show the thumbnail, it shows that its takin up space but i cant add chapters or do anything, i dont even see the file, either in the big blue screen or below where you usually see the file and can add more next to it. Does anyone know what this could be? Please and help would be great! thanks :-)

Eddie

You'll need to UNINSTALL Internet Explorer 7 if you want to get DVD Builder working again.

You'll need to UNINSTALL Internet Explorer 7 if you want to get DVD Builder working again.

Has this problem been fixed in EMC v9? I really need some good reasons to upgrade. thx.

Has this problem been fixed in EMC v9? I really need some good reasons to upgrade. thx.

If you are having problems with EMC 7.5 (as per your post in another thread), upgrading to EMC 9 isn't going to help you.

Mostly Yes…

You can download a Trial Version of V9 and take it for a test drive. Pay attention to hardware requirements of V9 before trying it!