• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

partial burn-no audio

samismom

Question

Hello-

Well after 48 hours of reading everything I could I somehow manged to get my project passed the "encode error" and burned via an iso file. Many thanks to everyone (particularly beerman and sknis).

My problem however is that the burn is complete on preview but when i pop it in my dvd-no audio at all and it stops after 5-6 pictures and then starts again.

I searched this forum but haven't seen anything quite like this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I uninstalled Windows Media Plyr 9 and updated codec (it was a fluke really) and then things progressed past the encoing error.

Thank you kindly

eMachines T3085

AMD Athlon XP3000+

2.17ghz 448 mb of ram

Microsoft Windows XP 2002

NVIDIA nforce Audio Codec

NVIDIA nForce MCP audio proc. unit

Internal cd/dvd burner

2 answers to this question

thank you.

i will try and see what happens.

Hello-

Well after 48 hours of reading everything I could I somehow manged to get my project passed the "encode error" and burned via an iso file. Many thanks to everyone (particularly beerman and sknis).

My problem however is that the burn is complete on preview but when i pop it in my dvd-no audio at all and it stops after 5-6 pictures and then starts again.

P.S. I uninstalled Windows Media Plyr 9 and updated codec (it was a fluke really) and then things progressed past the encoing error.

Thank you kindly

eMachines T3085

AMD Athlon XP3000+

2.17ghz 448 mb of ram

Internal cd/dvd burner

Hello-

Thank you kindly

eMachines T3085

AMD Athlon XP3000+

2.17ghz 448 mb of ram

Internal cd/dvd burner

Did you preview the .iso file before you burned it? Did you use Disc Copier to burn the .iso to a DVD?

In Disc Copier, you can preview the .iso file, to see if it is okay, before you burn it. See the attached photo. You will see the screen, after your have browsed and selected your .iso file.

post-81-1175825077.jpg

Archived