• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Software Registration

kissfan101

Question

Every time I start the Roxio EMC8 software the product registration window pops up. I check "Don't show me this again" and hit OK. The welcome screen opens for me to choose an application. Every time I choose an application the product registration window comes up again. I check "Don't show me this again" and hit OK.

I have tried several times to register when the product registration window pops up, and it tells me I've registered, but it comes back every time I start the program.

When I log into MyRoxio page, it shows that my software is already registered.

How do I stop this minor annoyance from continuing??

This is a repost from the old board. I was told there was a registry fix for this but it was never posted.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

My problem is when I try to register it says there is no internet conection even though I am on line in explorer and everything else, Roxio can't find the connection, I get an error message that there is a problem with F:\ 4c0c9.nsi F being the drive I installed Ver 9 on.

I have the same problem. Renaming the file didn't work. (when I renamed it, then it didn't pop up, but it also wouldn't do any checking for updates either). I re-installed the software and that didn't work either. I installed the software into the D: directory, so not sure if that makes any difference. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Carl

Every time I start the Roxio EMC8 software the product registration window pops up. I check "Don't show me this again" and hit OK. The welcome screen opens for me to choose an application. Every time I choose an application the product registration window comes up again. I check "Don't show me this again" and hit OK.

I have tried several times to register when the product registration window pops up, and it tells me I've registered, but it comes back every time I start the program.

When I log into MyRoxio page, it shows that my software is already registered.

How do I stop this minor annoyance from continuing??

This is a repost from the old board. I was told there was a registry fix for this but it was never posted.

Thanks

It' a bug. I had the same problem. Cancel or rename the "SonicLicenseManager.dll" located in C:\Program files\common files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared

I have the same problem. Renaming the file didn't work. (when I renamed it, then it didn't pop up, but it also wouldn't do any checking for updates either). I re-installed the software and that didn't work either. I installed the software into the D: directory, so not sure if that makes any difference. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Carl

Archived