• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CONFUSED? EMC9, EMC DELUX ,OR WAIT?

KAZ

Question

4 answers to this question

I mean i have Roxio 9, and if i want extra styles and themes, i am not going to pay alot of money for delux only for the styles and themes. Ther is suggestion going on what styles and themes you want to see in the future and i was wondering how long, is it worth waiting? :D

I don't know but I would guess that you should not expect a lot more themes in EMC 10. Based on history, that is already on the drawing board so a few new things might show up in 10 but maybe in 11 or 12 or 14, or ??

You can always buy additional themes for EMC 9 but if you are going to do that, you might as well go to the Deluxe and sell your old copy of EMC 9.

If you do audio capturing from old LP and cassettes, Bias Sound Soap does a very good job of cleaning. You might want to go to the Bias web site and see what it can do. An of course, everyone need a DVC 90 ! :lol:

Already having EMC 9, how much is it going to cost me for an upgrade to delux? Or is it worth waiting for more styles and themes being created by the developers? How long is this going to be?

http://www.justgiving.com/kassam :D

How long is it going to be for what? Deluxe is out. Are you asking when 10 is coming out or when any updates to 9 will be out? As for 10, who knows. Updates for 9 would come as they see the need. I wouldn't think they'd have any changes to themes.

How long is it going to be for what? Deluxe is out. Are you asking when 10 is coming out or when any updates to 9 will be out? As for 10, who knows. Updates for 9 would come as they see the need. I wouldn't think they'd have any changes to themes.

I mean i have Roxio 9, and if i want extra styles and themes, i am not going to pay alot of money for delux only for the styles and themes. Ther is suggestion going on what styles and themes you want to see in the future and i was wondering how long, is it worth waiting? :D

I see you've been posting in the newer, Content where they are asking for suggestions and ideas. That's the best place for these questions I think. I still can't see that it's likely to happen as any part of 9 but more likely a future version but that's merely my guess.

Archived