Sign in to follow this  
Eileen1

Sonic-RecordNow

Question

Im not sure what version of this I have. It came on my HP notebook about 4 years ago. My question is, does this program have a "DAO" option when burning cd's?

6 answers to this question

Im not sure what version of this I have. It came on my HP notebook about 4 years ago. My question is, does this program have a "DAO" option when burning cd's?

Hard to give info when we don't have more to go on and it might be best to contact HP since it's more than likely an OEM version. However, most programs like this have a options or settings box for other choices when you select 'Burn'. You might find what you want there.

Hard to give info when we don't have more to go on and it might be best to contact HP since it's more than likely an OEM version. However, most programs like this have a options or settings box for other choices when you select 'Burn'. You might find what you want there.

I am contacting HP now. I will get the version I have for you in a min. Thank you!!! :)

Hi Beerman, I am on the phone with HP now. Unfortunately, I do not see any options before burning using RecordNow. :( I can tell you the version I have is 3 years old.

It is an OEM Sonic RecordNow v.7. Is there anyway to stop RN from putting gaps in between tracks using this program?

It is an OEM Sonic RecordNow v.7. Is there anyway to stop RN from putting gaps in between tracks using this program?

I'm not familiar with that version so I have no idea. My best guess would be no since this is an OEM version. Was HP not able to give you this info?

I'm not familiar with that version so I have no idea. My best guess would be no since this is an OEM version. Was HP not able to give you this info?

I never asked HP about the "dao" feature. I'll call back and ask, but I think I will be ok by downloading Roxio v.6 onto my laptop. I talked about this in the Legacy thread, I should have more than enough memory, etc. to run it.