Dvd Builder

johnywestn

Question

I created a slide show using Video wave. I used 300 dpi jpgs that are 20 inches wide by around 13 inches high. I saved the file as an mpeg1 (I also tried avi). I then added this file to my dvd menu using DVD creator. When I encoded the final project. The background video quality was so bad I could not even read the large text I put in it. How can I get better quality in the background video.

1 answer to this question

I created a slide show using Video wave. I used 300 dpi jpgs that are 20 inches wide by around 13 inches high. I saved the file as an mpeg1 (I also tried avi). I then added this file to my dvd menu using DVD creator. When I encoded the final project. The background video quality was so bad I could not even read the large text I put in it. How can I get better quality in the background video.

Why would you save the file as mpeg1? That is the reason is looks bad.

Once your project has been created in VideoWave, save your project, then click on the DVD icon. DVD Builder will open, and you select DVD when prompted for project type. Make any final changes that you want, click on the burn icon, click on advanced burn options, make sure that Best is selected for quality, then burn to an ISO file or to a DVD.

Archived