Audio sync and .ISO file

Jesse

Question

I'm still having problems with my audio being out of sync on my final burn. I've read in other posts that I could save it as an .ISO file. How do I do this? In the window for BURN PROJECT I see the box for .ISO image. Do I just check the box? What will this .ISO file do for me?

If anybody could take me throught the steps for burning as an .ISO file to burn a DVD with good audio synchronization, it would be greatly appreciated.

4 answers to this question

I'm still having problems with my audio being out of sync on my final burn. I've read in other posts that I could save it as an .ISO file. How do I do this? In the window for BURN PROJECT I see the box for .ISO image. Do I just check the box? What will this .ISO file do for me?

If anybody could take me throught the steps for burning as an .ISO file to burn a DVD with good audio synchronization, it would be greatly appreciated.

Uncheck the box for burning to a DVD, and put a check in the burn to image file. Once it is done, use Disc Copier to burn it to a DVD. I don't know if this will solve your A/V sync issues, but give it a try.

post-81-1177332053.jpg

Uncheck the box for burning to a DVD, and put a check in the burn to image file. Once it is done, use Disc Copier to burn it to a DVD. I don't know if this will solve your A/V sync issues, but give it a try.

Thanks grandpabruce. I gave it a try but I'm still having synchronization problems. I just can't figure it out. Every saved file and preview looks and sounds great until the final burn.

I have occasional synch issues so let me share the following.

i record from a VHS to my Hauppague Board and use ROXIO DVD9 creator premium to capture the file. The audio synch at this stage is always perfect. If I burn that file to a DVD, 99% of the time it works great. If I trim the captures file and then save it as an MPEG-2 before burning, I have a 50-50 shot at it synching correctly. I would first check to see if your transferred file is satisfactory before burning. The problem may be at the capture level rather than the burning level.

I am only a user, not a guru, and just wanted to share my experience. Hope this is useful.

t31star

I just looked at your other post on this and noticed your graphics card

The 6150LE is problematic (it causes various problems in that it just isn't up to the job for video work)

Generally any 'LE' card has been cut back from full functionality

Archived