kelleencalhoun

PhotoSuite in EMC9

Question

I can only select 10 jpg files to open at a time into Photosuite to edit. I get the message: out of memory...close any unused programs, etc.....

closed out anything I could find.....fairly new machine, not a lot of junk on it to bog it down...

I have 456G free on hard drive and 2G of RAM running, dual core processer AMD 5200+, can open numerous jpgs on my XP machine. any suggestions?

8 answers to this question

I never tried to add more than 10 photos at one time to PhotoSuite, so I just tried it and I have the same result. After I clicked to dismiss the memory warning though, I was able to add more by dragging directly from a folder. I stopped at 50. Not ideal though, I know.

I can open at least 50 at one time in either v9 or v10 if they have been resized down for the web. Large images from the camera though, I can add 10 images at once, then have to add more a few at a time.

I can open at least 50 at one time in either v9 or v10 if they have been resized down for the web. Large images from the camera though, I can add 10 images at once, then have to add more a few at a time.

Your right Karri i can add 60mb then i get the message.

Your right Karri i can add 60mb then i get the message.

Nothing unusual there, the number of photos you can load depends on the amount of memory you have and the size of the photos. I don't understand why anybody would want to add so many pictures :blink:

I have other image apps that will open that many at a time, not that I usually have that many open at once. The only time I think I had so many open was to create web galleries, but that was in another program.

There is a new update for windows vista that the update manager does not tell you about. Look for emc 9 downloads and update your program and that should resolve your problem.