• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Someone Please Help MyDVD 5. something

acbrown03

Question

Im using MyDvd 5. something and for some reason it freezes at the building menu screen. It gets all the way to the end and just stops. Nothing else happens. The funny thing is this would be the third time me using the program. I dont know if there is some kind of hotfix that will take care of this issue. So please someone help.

8 answers to this question

Yes i do have it installed could that be it

It has worked before without any problems. Now it doesnt i do have internet explorer 7

That could well be the problem. IE 7 has caused problems with a lot of programs on XP systems, including most (if not all) of the pre-version 9 Roxio/Sonic apps. Try uninstalling it (thru Add/Remove programs) and see if that helps.

Im using MyDvd 5. something and for some reason it freezes at the building menu screen. It gets all the way to the end and just stops. Nothing else happens. The funny thing is this would be the third time me using the program. I dont know if there is some kind of hotfix that will take care of this issue. So please someone help.
Has this worked in the past?

Have you updated/installed any software/hardware since the last time you used it?

Archived