In Creator Classic Dvd Is Treated Like A Cd

pat.alan

Question

i was trying to some back up work and , and tried to add 4.00gb of files to a4.700gb disc, it apeared to burn ok then half way disc was ejected and a message came up please insert a new disc

it did this 3 times with 3 different discs

i have always used the same discs with no problems

any ideas please

2 answers to this question

To pat.Alan I have noticed that when using creator classic that when you insert a dvd to be burnt that creator does not automatically change the disc to dvd 4.7 have a look on the bottom it still says cdr 700 mb

Creator thinks the disc is a cdr change the disc size and you should have no worries this is a minor prob with creator but should be easily overcome

regards ausguy

i was trying to some back up work and , and tried to add 4.00gb of files to a4.700gb disc, it apeared to burn ok then half way disc was ejected and a message came up please insert a new disc

it did this 3 times with 3 different discs

i have always used the same discs with no problems

any ideas please

You want to use some RW media until this gets straightened out, or use the Test Only option.

Try removing the first half of the files and see what it does. If that works, remove the last half and try. (trying to isolate if there is a specific file that is the problem)

Archived