Question

5 answers to this question

No, Crunch will not burn in subtitles.

That's a pity Roxio doesn't mention this. I should have read this message board BEFORE buying the software on-line. As my native language, Swedish, is a small one, nearly all films are subtitled.

I have Toast 7 and 8, and Popcorn. Thought Crunch would make it easy to convert to Apple TV. Without subtitles - no good. Will contiue with Handbrake and away goes the $40 for Crunch!

That's a pity Roxio doesn't mention this. I should have read this message board BEFORE buying the software on-line. As my native language, Swedish, is a small one, nearly all films are subtitled.

I have Toast 7 and 8, and Popcorn. Thought Crunch would make it easy to convert to Apple TV. Without subtitles - no good. Will contiue with Handbrake and away goes the $40 for Crunch!

just as for a refund... there is like a 30 or 15 day period for a refund..

I am glad that checked out this forum. I just saved myself $40. I have to have subtitles. Without support for subtitles this software is useless to me. I hope that someone in Roxio support is reading this and will tell the development staff to get off their asses and add subtitle support.

Edited by Gardner

We can hope Roxio will add ssupport for subtitles in an update.

Im from Norway and crunch is not usless for me, I have a lot of films only whid english subs, but sub support is nice.