Sign in to follow this  
jolmes2@btinternet.com

Emc6 And Emc8

Question

I purchased EMC 6 some time ago but could never download a file that my computer did not say was corrupted. So I bought EMC8 from Amazon, it took ages to load and froze my computer, caused hang-ups and whenever I tried to make a slideshow I was unable to preview it. I had heard that Roxio products did not like AVG7 or Nero so after uninstalling both I tried re-installing Roxio, as well as the hang-ups I got streaking all over my desktop. So you can see I am not very enchanted with Roxio and after a 2hour frustrating session with ask Roxanne to try to solve my problem another Forum directed me here. Lets hope you may have some answers. Especially as I have paid nearly £100 for this useless software. John Holmes

1 answer to this question

I purchased EMC 6 some time ago but could never download a file that my computer did not say was corrupted. So I bought EMC8 from Amazon, it took ages to load and froze my computer, caused hang-ups and whenever I tried to make a slideshow I was unable to preview it. I had heard that Roxio products did not like AVG7 or Nero so after uninstalling both I tried re-installing Roxio, as well as the hang-ups I got streaking all over my desktop. So you can see I am not very enchanted with Roxio and after a 2hour frustrating session with ask Roxanne to try to solve my problem another Forum directed me here. Lets hope you may have some answers. Especially as I have paid nearly £100 for this useless software. John Holmes

Please post your computer specifications. Have you updated the drivers for your video card? This may solve all of your visual problems.

Only conflicts that I know of with EMC and Nero are packet writing programs (Drag to Disc). Make sure you onlly have one of them on your computer. I do have AVG (free) on my computers and have no conflicts.

What format are the images?