• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Register For Web Self Help

rowe1225

Question

Can someone advise me how to properly register to get into the Support - Web help area?

My registration to get in here doesnt allow Login, and when I try to register as new (filling in all the areas with a red *) and click submit, it wont go anywhere.

I usually have cookies disabled, but even when I allow them, same thing.

Ideas appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Can someone advise me how to properly register to get into the Support - Web help area?

My registration to get in here doesnt allow Login, and when I try to register as new (filling in all the areas with a red *) and click submit, it wont go anywhere.

Ideas appreciated.

Sorry if I was unclear, for some reason my e-mail and password that I registered with last year does not work, and when I try to register again, filling in all the red * areas, it does not go anywhere when I hit submit. The screen just comes back up with my information still there.

Still looking for advice as I need to get an email to Roxio regarding my problem.

Guest mlpasley
Sorry if I was unclear, for some reason my e-mail and password that I registered with last year does not work, and when I try to register again, filling in all the red * areas, it does not go anywhere when I hit submit. The screen just comes back up with my information still there.

Still looking for advice as I need to get an email to Roxio regarding my problem.

I just tried to loggin as a new user for Roxio Tech Support and got the same results. So it's not you and the link must be broken.

Now you could go here and see if live tech support is online http://www.roxio.com/en/support/contact/phonesupport.jhtml

Ideas appreciated.

When logging in to Web Support, it is asking for your email address that you used to register, and your password. Not your user ID. Try that.

Archived