• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
andyloc

Can You Chnge The Quality Formats From The Ones Provided..

Question

ie In the options tab after doing "Home > Audio > Convert CDs, you cn choose MP3 to convert to, and choose the quality. It only gives you a jump between 128bps and 192bps, I was wanting 160bps for my MP3s?

Can you change this maybe in the registry? I found a tip for WMP 10 to change the default, inbuilt setup? Can you do this for EMC8?

thanks

6 answers to this question

I don't think you can it only had only selected choices here( 96, 128, 192, 256, & 320 Kbs). Maybe someone else will respond. Sorry I could not help you.

ah yes I tried creator classic and there it was 160, but why cant the easier appof "Convert CDs" allow this?

this is what I dont like sometimes on EMC, so many different apps/progs/sub progs that do the same thing, and have different options in them all, ie I can do 160 in CC but not in Convert Cds, 160 must be possible so why not in all apps!?!?

ah yes I tried creator classic and there it was 160, but why cant the easier appof "Convert CDs" allow this?

this is what I dont like sometimes on EMC, so many different apps/progs/sub progs that do the same thing, and have different options in them all, ie I can do 160 in CC but not in Convert Cds, 160 must be possible so why not in all apps!?!?

Contact Roxio, via one of the links to the left, and let them know how you feel about it.

I can do 160 in CC but not in Convert Cds, 160 must be possible so why not in all apps!?!?

EMC8 is the first product since the merger with Sonic. The 'HOME' application uses Sonic's RecordNow technology while Creator Classic is based on the previous version from Roxio.