Editing A Movie?

aceventura100

Question

Im not very good at this stuff!!!

I have no problem downloading the movie but when I try to simply edit it , it wont. All I want to do is insert a couple of pics in the middle of the movie, nothing major.

When I add the movie which is 53 minutes on the tape , it shows the file at the bottom of the page as 53 minutes but when I pull up Videowave to add a couple of pics, it breaks it into 12 to 15 different scenes and when I burn it it cuts out a lot of the movie and it plays it back fast forward with no sound on the burned DVD????

I want the whole recording to be on the DVD. But its cut up. !!

2 answers to this question

I have no problem downloading the movie but when I try to simply edit it , it wont. All I want to do is insert a couple of pics in the middle of the movie, nothing major.

When I add the movie which is 53 minutes on the tape , it shows the file at the bottom of the page as 53 minutes but when I pull up Videowave to add a couple of pics, it breaks it into 12 to 15 different scenes and when I burn it it cuts out a lot of the movie and it plays it back fast forward with no sound on the burned DVD????

Sknis

I think I figured it out, with all your questions it helped me to figure it out.

Thanks !

Ill let you know! I actually am having several other problems! I will be back in neeed of more help soon.

Thanks for the quick reply!!

P

Download ? How are you capturing the movie to your computer? What program are you using in EMC version 8 to capture. What is the source of the movie? What format? Is it copy protected and are you in the US?

Archived