• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Supported Writers

strangelite

Where Can I Find a list of supported writers?

I have both a

Pioneer DvD-RW DVR-106D [DVD RW]

and a

HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4521B [cd-RW]

bioth seem not to be recognised :)

Aha .. found http://rpp.roxio.com/drives/?page=supported_drives

which says that at least on is supported.

Version 6 has the ability to query the drives for the information, so newer drives should be recognized by the program. Be aware, tho, that V.6 can't do Dual Layer, which was first supported with EMC 7.1.

Are you at the point that you are considering whether to buy/install the program, or you are having a problem with "missing burners"?

Lynn

I had this problem with a different version of Roxio.Try going to Sonic's website and downloading the PX Engine Update.Run it and see if it recognizes then.

Also,did you have a previous version installed?If you did then what you might do is uninstall,Run Roxizap (which you can get from the Roxio site) then reinstall V6.

I had this problem with a different version of Roxio.Try going to Sonic's website and downloading the PX Engine Update.Run it and see if it recognizes then.

Also,did you have a previous version installed?If you did then what you might do is uninstall,Run Roxizap (which you can get from the Roxio site) then reinstall V6.

Before doing that check Windows as Lynn suggested. XP losing drives is common during burning software install/removal!

Look in Device Manager (Win-Pause - Hardware tab – Device Manager). Make sure the drives are listed without any errors.

Archived