tsypek

I Need Help!

OK can someone please explain to me what is wrong....

I load all the songs and preview them all and they sound fine....

I burn the CD......check the tracks after it is done....and it sounds fine.....

I play the stupid thing on a CD player or in another PC and it usually starts out fine....then part way through it acts up. The song will just stop for a few seconds or more and then start again.......or when you go to skip to another track it will sit there for a minute or two before it starts......or the songs sound all mumbo jumbo.....This has just started happening all of a sudden. I made some CD's a couple of weeks ago and they seem fine. I can't figure this out. Can someone help??

Okay,

If it worked okay a couple of weeks back but now doesn't work properly, what have you changed?

Have you bought a new bunch of blank CDs, installed any new software, updated anything (applications or Windows updates) ??

Okay,

If it worked okay a couple of weeks back but now doesn't work properly, what have you changed?

Have you bought a new bunch of blank CDs, installed any new software, updated anything (applications or Windows updates) ??

If you're using the same package of discs, then you could also suspect a hardware problem. Try cleaning the lens in your drive. Even if you've just opened a new spindle of the same brand of discs, they could be the problem. Just because they look the same to you doesn't mean they look the same to your drive(s).

And the laser could be failing too, but try a lens cleaner.