• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What you suggest to obtain an effect like this?

steveoo

Question

Hi everybody, i 'd like to know what you suggest 2 me to obtain this kind of effect( i mean this white that emphasize the scenes) for a wedding video?

Check this short clip on youtube please

Can i do this kind of effects with Roxio VW7?

thx a lot

3 answers to this question

Hi everybody, i 'd like to know what you suggest 2 me to obtain this kind of effect( i mean this white that emphasize the scenes) for a wedding video?

Check this short clip on youtube please

Can i do this kind of effects with Roxio VW7?

thx a lot

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

It appears that a 'sepia' EFFECT might have been applied to parts of the video. There are 3 different Sepia effects in VideoWave. Now whether it was filmed in Sepia or the effect applied later, it's impossible to tell.

Remember, when you're editing in VideoWave, none of the changes is final until you make it into a new movie or burn it to a DVD, so you can experiment to get the effects you want.

If I've misunderstood what you're looking for, please explain further.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

It appears that a 'sepia' EFFECT might have been applied to parts of the video. There are 3 different Sepia effects in VideoWave. Now whether it was filmed in Sepia or the effect applied later, it's impossible to tell.

Remember, when you're editing in VideoWave, none of the changes is final until you make it into a new movie or burn it to a DVD, so you can experiment to get the effects you want.

If I've misunderstood what you're looking for, please explain further.

HALLO MY FRIEND,I DIDN T MEAN SEPIA EFFECT (THAT I OFTEN USE),BUT I MEAN THOSE KIND OF EFFECT THAT INTERST THE WHITE...FOR EXAMPLE THE WHITE COLOR SEEMS FLASHY (HOPE U GUYS UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH).dO U GET IT?

THX A LOT

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

P.S:ANOTHER QUESTION:I M USING vW7 NOW,BUT I WANTED 2 KNOW IF I INSTALL emc 8 THERE WILL BE ANY CONFLICT?

THX

PLEASE HELP ME FINDING THAT EFFECT IN WHITE!

Hi, i can't believ Nobody can tell me the name of that effect light a flash-burn in the white color that is often used in a lot of video(it gives emphasis to the scene)....

Please let me know in wich -Roxio software i can find it....

thx a lot

Hi, i can't believ Nobody can tell me the name of that effect light a flash-burn in the white color that is often used in a lot of video(it gives emphasis to the scene)....

Please let me know in wich -Roxio software i can find it....

U can find this effect on the initial scene of the Mercedes that arrives:

thx a lot guys

Archived