Older versions of Creator Better

cdog

Question

:( I have used older versions of Easy Creator and have experienced far greator sucess. I had Easy Creator 6 and when I recorded my music from my Disc's the program would go to My Music and creat and name lthe file. It would also give the NAME of the songs recorded. After a while (I think I was doing everything the same) it would not log the song name it would just go Track1, Track2 ect. I would then uninstall Creator 6 and then reinstall. This would work for a few recordings then go back to Track 1, Track2 ect. This frustated me to no end so I bought Creator 9, the same thing is happening. Track1 Track 2 ect.

Is it me or what. Can anyone help

Tx

cdog

1 answer to this question

Are you talking about CD TEXT? EMC 9 has no problem doing that, but you have to use a media player that will read it. Windows Media Player (any version) can NOT read CD Text. Neither does Windows Explorer. You need to use other software to confirm that CD Text was written correctly.

Easiest way for me is to use Label Creator and use the smart object to fill in the song titles on a label. if they show up, then the CD Text is there.

Archived