• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

"me too" post split from Louboqus' topic

aclois

I too am having a problem with roxio seeing neither of the drives that it used to see. My problem started after my computer guy updated my windows and other programs a few days ago. I tried the sonic patch, but it did not help. Windows does see the drives, but Roxio does not. Any suggestions?

I too am having a problem with roxio seeing neither of the drives that it used to see. My problem started after my computer guy updated my windows and other programs a few days ago. I tried the sonic patch, but it did not help. Windows does see the drives, but Roxio does not. Any suggestions?
Updated your "Windows" with what? If it was to Vista, your ECDC v6 will not work because it's not compatible with Vista. If you're running XP and it was updated to IE 7 and/or WMP 11, then those need to be removed and rolled back to IE 6 and WMP10 or 9 as the new ones will break ECDC 6 (and many other programs in XP).

If none of that's the case, then post back with some info on your system and what was updated and someone will probably be able to suggest something.

Archived