adding rcl files to project

kimtpeterson

Question

Am restoring vinyls and trying to create a master cd. The master will be an enhanced cd. In the non audio portion I want to store all files pertaining to the process except the audio files. Included are the files for the creation of the CD and the Master CD.

When the rcl files are added, 7.5 appears to go through the motions of adding but nothing shows up in Creator Classic Enhanced CD Project. It seems to be such a simple thing but quien sabe? Not for me. :huh:

Thanks for any help.

Kim

3 answers to this question

Am restoring vinyls and trying to create a master cd. The master will be an enhanced cd. In the non audio portion I want to store all files pertaining to the process except the audio files. Included are the files for the creation of the CD and the Master CD.

When the rcl files are added, 7.5 appears to go through the motions of adding but nothing shows up in Creator Classic Enhanced CD Project. It seems to be such a simple thing but quien sabe? Not for me. :huh:

Thanks for any help.

Kim

rcl files are considered system files by XP and are excluded from beining added to the Enhanced CD project by default. To include the rcl files, open the Enhanced CD project properties page and under the Exclude tab clear the "exclude system files" check mark. You should now be able to add the rcl files to the project

Archived