• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sound Editor

ralphweber

Question

How do I open "Sound Editor" in Creator 8? This may sound like a silly question, but I cannot find the sound editor function. With Creator 7 the sound editor was listed as such right on the home page. I have tried everthing to find it in Creator 8 to no avail. The closest I can come is something called "quick sound editor" which is a very stripped down version of the one I was used to in Creator 7. I found this by posting a music file to an "advanced project" window, right click on it and hit "edit audio"- but all I get it this "quick sound editor" function. Where is the regular version? Anybody help me with this?

4 answers to this question

How do I open "Sound Editor" in Creator 8? This may sound like a silly question, but I cannot find the sound editor function. With Creator 7 the sound editor was listed as such right on the home page. I have tried everthing to find it in Creator 8 to no avail. The closest I can come is something called "quick sound editor" which is a very stripped down version of the one I was used to in Creator 7. I found this by posting a music file to an "advanced project" window, right click on it and hit "edit audio"- but all I get it this "quick sound editor" function. Where is the regular version? Anybody help me with this?

You should see it listed under the Audio tab. In the Home screen, if you click on the Applications button on the top left, you'll see it listed in the middle pane.

post-79-1140111645.jpg

You should see it listed under the Audio tab. In the Home screen, if you click on the Applications button on the top left, you'll see it listed in the middle pane.

pcostanza,

THERE IT IS! I must hace hit every button BUT "applications". You just relieved hours of frustration.

Thanks a million.

Ralph

pcostanza,

THERE IT IS! I must hace hit every button BUT "applications". You just relieved hours of frustration.

Thanks a million.

Ralph

pcostanza,

THERE IT IS! I must have hit every button BUT "applications". You just relieved hours of frustration.

Thanks a million.

Ralph

Archived