Videowave

kaiien

Question

I have not found a lot in the help docs about this...I am making a DVD slideshow using Videowave 7.

What's the easiest way to creat a collage of say 4 photos? I am not at all familiar with Photosuit (infact I didn't install it yet but am about to) but I gather that is what i need to use....any suggestions or links to walkthoughs for the process??

Thankyou THANKYOU in advance!!!

K

3 answers to this question

Are you editing your posts? Seems to be changing on my browser. Where did the question about music overlap go? :) Answer to your first question -- short version.

In VideoWave, add the first piece of music to the music track then add the second to another audio track (sound effects, narration). Drag the second one to the end of the first one with about a five second overlap. Apply fade out to the first and fade in to the second. You will see where the fade starts and ends. Listen and adjust the overlap to get a good transition. Repeat alternating the two tracks. You can adjust the length of the fade if you need to. Post back if you want an image or would like more detail.

I haven't used Photosuite so someone else will have to help there. My understanding is that once you select collage, it is pretty self explanatory.

I have not found a lot in the help docs about this...I am making a DVD slideshow using Videowave 7.

What's the easiest way to creat a collage of say 4 photos? I am not at all familiar with Photosuit (infact I didn't install it yet but am about to) but I gather that is what i need to use....any suggestions or links to walkthoughs for the process??

Thankyou THANKYOU in advance!!!

K

Are you editing your posts? Seems to be changing on my browser. Where did the question about music overlap go? :huh: Answer to your first question -- short version.

In VideoWave, add the first piece of music to the music track then add the second to another audio track (sound effects, narration). Drag the second one to the end of the first one with about a five second overlap. Apply fade out to the first and fade in to the second. You will see where the fade starts and ends. Listen and adjust the overlap to get a good transition. Repeat alternating the two tracks. You can adjust the length of the fade if you need to. Post back if you want an image or would like more detail.

I haven't used Photosuite so someone else will have to help there. My understanding is that once you select collage, it is pretty self explanatory.

:) Sorry, yes I did edit out that question...:D I actually found the answer in another post. I did not find the collage answer tho...:D

Thankyou for your explaination, it did clear up a question I had...

Do you have photosuite? In the projects you will find collages. You can choose to work with pre selected backgrounds or use a blank page and create your own. You will find it really easy to do. If you want to create your own background choose to add that picture first and then add the rest of them. Enlarge the background picture to the size of your page, then you can adjust the rest of the pictures manually or you can select the program to do it. You will find it really easy.

Archived