Ralphweber

ralphweber

Question

Ok - next problem. The "stereo enhancer" function in my Creator 8 doesn't work worth a d**n. The more effect I add, the narrower the stereo becomes to the point of being mono. I used Creator 7.5 to test the same song and that indeed did widen the effect as I increased the percentage scale. Creator 8 does just the opposite. Is there something defective with my copy of Creator 8 or is this just a flaw in this new edition of Creator 8?

3 answers to this question

Which application are you using? Works fine in Sound Editor with my SB Audigy 4. Try updating your sound card drivers. Video and Sound cards MUST BE Direct X compatible.

Obviously, I'm not real computer savvy here, but are you saying that Creator 8 might need a better sound card than Creator 7.5 needed where it worked fine?. How do I update my soundcard if that is true? Do I need to buy a new sound card or download an upgrade off the internet if that is possible? Gotta' go to lunch so I'll check back later.

Thanks for the reply,

Ralph

Obviously, I'm not real computer savvy here, but are you saying that Creator 8 might need a better sound card than Creator 7.5 needed where it worked fine?. How do I update my soundcard if that is true? Do I need to buy a new sound card or download an upgrade off the internet if that is possible? Gotta' go to lunch so I'll check back later.

Thanks for the reply,

Ralph

By the way, I was using "stereo enhancer" from the Sound Editor application

Thanks for the reply,

Ralph

By the way, I was using "stereo enhancer" from the Sound Editor application

He suggested updating the drivers. Go to the manufattor of your video card to obtain.

Archived