• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Burning Problems!

lwtran

Question

3 answers to this question

I downloaded music from the internet that I paid for, how do I copy these tracks to this program to burn in mp3 format.

I'm a novice.

You can't directly, due to the Digital Rights they impose on the files. You have to use the software the vendor you purchased from provides, or authorized, to burn them to a CD. Then you can extract (rip) them back to your pc from that CD in mp3 format (or any other audio format you choose like wav) using EMC8.

You can use a CD-RW for the initial burning. This way you can erase it and re-use it once you've ripped the file(s) back to your hard drive.

You can't directly, due to the Digital Rights they impose on the files. You have to use the software the vendor you purchased from provides, or authorized, to burn them to a CD. Then you can extract (rip) them back to your pc from that CD in mp3 format (or any other audio format you choose like wav) using EMC8.

You can use a CD-RW for the initial burning. This way you can erase it and re-use it once you've ripped the file(s) back to your hard drive.

Thanks alot. I just got a chance to get to my computer.

Archived