• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Computer Not Shutting Down Or Restarting

asandull

Question

2 answers to this question

That link doesn't work for me but I found the page another way. Did you actually read the first thing? Do you really have the particular Roxio/Sonic software that they mention?. I'd probably start somewhere else.

okay, I'm told to check with Roxio first before I download any patches for this... Has anyone else had this problem???

http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php[/url]

any help would be appreciated... :)

That link doesn't work for me but I found the page another way. Did you actually read the first thing? Do you really have the particular Roxio/Sonic software that they mention?. I'd probably start somewhere else.

Hi Sknis,

no I dont have the version they mentioned, I think it was v.5. I did not read the entire thing, only what they are saying about Roxio products being the biggest cause of these kind of computer shutdown behaviors... I wasnt sure if that's what's causing my problem. Ever since I installed EMC8 I've been getting all kinds of errors and now my computer has not been shutting down correctly.

I'm still trying to figure it out, I'm not going by what that page says, just trying to find out if there's any truth to it...

Thanks for you response :)

Archived