• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Online Chat

ttwylynet@aol.com

Question

7 answers to this question

OK, so once again how do you get to on-line chat? I've been to the support site before. I see where it says about on line chat but it does not link to anything. Thanks anyway.
Ditto!!! The support site says online chat can be used, but never says how to use it. I did call the tollfree

support number to customer service and the individual who answered solved a Roxio problem I had.

My impression of some of the Roxanne info is that it needs to be upgraded. Its too W98 oriented and needs

to be adopted to better cover XP type issues. For example, in discussing how to speedup Roxio 7/7.5 it

says to close all processes except explorer and systray. Good advice for w98 but will cause xp sp2 to

go away before you get to the two above processes. Now if Roxanne can only say how to run Roxio on

a gone away system! I agree that when running Roxio the fewer other processes the better. Also I

got improved performance after I went from 512 mb to 1G and 512 mb.

I think I see what's wrong. From the link I posted, in the first section titled Technical Support, it says ".... chat with a live agent...." and has a link labeled contact information. When you click on that link, it takes you to the following page, correct?

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/contact/phonesupport.jhtml

On that page is a box labeled Live Chat. This is where you are not seeing a link to live chat, correct?

It appears to me that what's missing in the Live Chat box is the image that used to display there that is the link. If you mouse over the blank are in the right side of that box, your cursor should change to indicate it is on a link. Mine does. then click on it, and you should get the Live Chat window to popup with choices. Of course at the moment, all the choices show them offline. Try that.

I was just about to post the same question. I cannot get Media Import to run on my computer. Whenver I start it then select the Video button the program closes and nothing happens.

The support for such a "mainstream" product is absolutely the worst I have ever seen. I am so frustrated I will never buy another Roxio product in my life. When you cannot even get simple questions answered something is very wrong. Even the online help stinks. If I could get a refund I would. And they screwed up my $20 rebate to boot!

I am not a happy camper.

How do I reach online chat via pc?
I was just about to post the same question. I cannot get Media Import to run on my computer. Whenver I start it then select the Video button the program closes and nothing happens.

The support for such a "mainstream" product is absolutely the worst I have ever seen. I am so frustrated I will never buy another Roxio product in my life. When you cannot even get simple questions answered something is very wrong. Even the online help stinks. If I could get a refund I would. And they screwed up my $20 rebate to boot!

I am not a happy camper.

Try the Contact info on this page:

http://www.roxio.com/en/company/contactroxio.jhtml

OK, so once again how do you get to on-line chat? I've been to the support site before. I see where it says about on line chat but it does not link to anything. Thanks anyway.

Ditto!!! The support site says online chat can be used, but never says how to use it. I did call the tollfree

support number to customer service and the individual who answered solved a Roxio problem I had.

My impression of some of the Roxanne info is that it needs to be upgraded. Its too W98 oriented and needs

to be adopted to better cover XP type issues. For example, in discussing how to speedup Roxio 7/7.5 it

says to close all processes except explorer and systray. Good advice for w98 but will cause xp sp2 to

go away before you get to the two above processes. Now if Roxanne can only say how to run Roxio on

a gone away system! I agree that when running Roxio the fewer other processes the better. Also I

The comment of online chat may be a reference to the live chat panel that was in the old board version that was running before Xmas, as they upgraded the whole Roxio board here that you are on

about two and a half to three months ago.

Also note that this board may be funded by roxio, it is not run by them and if not rarely looked at by them, so posting recommendations about or to them fall on deaf ears, as this board is run and staffed by uses just like you that have been here looking for solutions to there issues,

If you have a comment on there service and there solutions, then use the contact point to them.

Archived