Burning Dvd

msbeard@alltel.net

Question

4 answers to this question

When I try to burn my project to dvd I get the message Media is not compatible with Project. I have look everywhere for an explaination and have found nothing.

Pretty tough to help you with no information. Computer specs, what you are burning, what you are using to burn, what type of media, etc.

When I try to burn my project to dvd I get the message Media is not compatible with Project. I have look everywhere for an explaination and have found nothing.

IBM, Pentium R 4 CPU, 2.00 GHZ, 1.99 GHZ, 384 MB of ram, Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 loaded. DVD drive is a HL-DT-st RW/DVD Gcc-4320B, I was doing a slide show in My DVD 8, trying to burn it to disk, that's when I get the error. I have music in the background in mp3 format.

IBM, Pentium R 4 CPU, 2.00 GHZ, 1.99 GHZ, 384 MB of ram, Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 loaded. DVD drive is a HL-DT-st RW/DVD Gcc-4320B, I was doing a slide show in My DVD 8, trying to burn it to disk, that's when I get the error. I have music in the background in mp3 format.

Semper Fi, Marine 71-73

Semper Fi, Marine 71-73

The 4320B drive is a CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive. It is not capable of burning any DVD media.

If your project is less than 80 minutes, you could try it on a CD-R.

The 4320B drive is a CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive. It is not capable of burning any DVD media.

If your project is less than 80 minutes, you could try it on a CD-R.

As James has said,,,

GCC-4320B. Like Samsung's combo drive, it writes at 32x, rewrites at 10x and reads CD's at speeds up to 40x. the GCC-4320B combo drive to feature 16x DVD read speeds (Not A DVD Burner).

Model: LG GCC-4320B 32/10/40/16 CD-RW/DVD-ROM

Manufacturer: LG Electronics

Provided By: LG Electronics USA

Write Speed 32x, 24x (Z-CLV)

16x, 8x (CLV)

Rewrite Speed 10x, 4x

CD Read Speed 18x - 40x (CD-ROM, CD-R)

14x - 32x (CD-RW)

DVD Read Speed 6.5x - 16x (Single Layer)

3.3x - 8x (Dual Layer)

3.3x - 8x (DVD-Video)

Buffer Size 2MB

Archived