No Recorder Found

JDowner

Question

I have been using Popcorn 2 for a while now and suddenly it says that there is no recorder found.

I know that my DVD writer is still installed, because I am using it right now with Toast.

Could it be because Toast is using the writer now? Is there a way to get my Popcorn 2 to rerecognize the writer? I was afraid that I had accidentally uninstalled it because I did press that eject button at the bottom. But right after I did that, it only ejected the disk, not the writer. Was that the problem? How do I fix this?

I really don't want to have to uninstall and REBUY Popcorn.

Thanks!

-Jenai

2 answers to this question

You can't have both Toast and Popcorn open and usng the same drive. After quitting Toast you may need to relaunch Popcorn for it to see the now-available drive. It is possible to have both Toast and Popcorn open and burning discs at the same time if you assign each one a different disc burning drive.

You can't have both Toast and Popcorn open and usng the same drive. After quitting Toast you may need to relaunch Popcorn for it to see the now-available drive. It is possible to have both Toast and Popcorn open and burning discs at the same time if you assign each one a different disc burning drive.

oh awesome! thanks for the quick response...i was beginning to get a little panic-y. ill give an update when i try it out. thanks again!

:D

Archived