Can't burn audio without gap/glitch between tracks

Nebmac

Question

For the life of me I cannot make a CD without seamless transition between tracks. I never had this problem before with earlier versions of this product. The pregaps are set at 0, and when I play tracks back to back in Sound Editor they show no sliences and play seamlessly, but when they are in Create Audio CD they play with a very brief (but very noticeable) gap or glitch between them. And that is how it is on a burned CD. Does it have something to do with CD text taking up space? How can I eliminate this, PLEASE! I bought the full version of Media Creator instead of the basic version I had thinking that was the problem, but it does the same #$^@ thing.

3 answers to this question

I am talking about Music Disc Creator. When I play tracks consecutively in Music Disc Creator, there is not a seamless transition. If you open the tracks in Sound Editor (or my Sony Audio Studio) they play back to back seamlessly, but in Music Disc Creator there is a very short gap or glitch, either playing back in the program or on a disc burned from it. Never had this probelm with anything before version 9. Is this because I have a new Vista computer? (32bit). Have anything to do with CD Text Info? Help! I don't want to have to get a refund.

Archived