• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Merging Two Titles Into One?

pawlyshyn

Question

A day after tsantee helped me figure out how to burn VIDEO_TS files to one DVD, I have another problem, sort of a mirror image: How do you combine two titles into one?

Specifically, I have two VIDEO_TS files I'd like to get on one DVD. The problem is that the second one actually contains two titles. So when I load the files using the media window, I actually get a total of three titles. How can I merge the second and third titles into one?

Thanks,

Roman

1 answer to this question

A day after tsantee helped me figure out how to burn VIDEO_TS files to one DVD, I have another problem, sort of a mirror image: How do you combine two titles into one?

Specifically, I have two VIDEO_TS files I'd like to get on one DVD. The problem is that the second one actually contains two titles. So when I load the files using the media window, I actually get a total of three titles. How can I merge the second and third titles into one?

Thanks,

Roman

I'm not sure why you want to merge two of the titles. A video DVD can have as many as 99 titles so its okay to have three. However, if you want to join two MPEGs into one file you can do this with a shareware application called MPEG2 Works. It takes a long time to do it. By the way, if you choose the Continuous Play option in Toast the titles automatically play from one to another - so it plays almost as if the titles are one.

Archived