Responsiveness with Music CD Burner

Snowblind

Question

I've been finding that whenever I create a music CD with music disk creator with both 8 and version 9 it tends to not let me do anything else while it's running. And if I am doing something it is extremely slow. 7 and 7.5 seemed to work seemlessly. Are we going to see a fix for this in 9.1??? Or should I be moving back to 7.5 and getting a refund?

2 answers to this question

I've been finding that whenever I create a music CD with music disk creator with both 8 and version 9 it tends to not let me do anything else while it's running. And if I am doing something it is extremely slow. 7 and 7.5 seemed to work seemlessly. Are we going to see a fix for this in 9.1??? Or should I be moving back to 7.5 and getting a refund?

I've not noticed this problem. Have you tried using the audio cd function in the Home menu to see if that gives you the same trouble? Further, does anything else in the suite act this way? How many versions do you have installed on 1 system? Finally, please list your computer specs and defrag your hard drive.

Archived