• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Spin Doctor Files & Toast 6

aef222

Question

Although I've been doing it successfully for some time now, today when I tried to export my Spin Doctor tracks (aiff file) into Toast I got the error message that they were "not a sound file or not in a supported format." Using Toast 6.0.4 & Spin doctor 2.0.2. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Is this a file that was recorded by Spin Doctor and then directly exported to Toast? Or did any other application (such as Sound Soap) open this file?

By the way, you should update to Toast 6.1.1. That is essential if you are using QuickTime 7, but desirable for its bug fixes even if using Quicktime 6.x.

Is this a file that was recorded by Spin Doctor and then directly exported to Toast? Or did any other application (such as Sound Soap) open this file?

By the way, you should update to Toast 6.1.1. That is essential if you are using QuickTime 7, but desirable for its bug fixes even if using Quicktime 6.x.

This is a file recorded by Spin doctor & filtered in SpinDoctor. Not other applications have been used. I just updated to Toast 6.1.1 this morning & still have the same problem. It's crazy because I've been doing this exact same thing for over a year with no problems.

Archived