Sign in to follow this  
lakewoodlawnman

Why Does It Always Show New Entry?

General Chat shows new entry when there isn't one. Seems to have started with the first entry that got moved. This One: What The Heck Is A Tsid Number

Edited by lakewoodlawnman

General Chat shows new entry when there isn't one. Seems to have started with the first entry that got moved. This One: What The Heck Is A Tsid Number

You could be seeing a cached entry. If you're using Internet Explorer try pressing F5 on the page which is giving you problems, to dump the cache entry and re-read the page. If using another browser, refresh the page.

You could be seeing a cached entry. If you're using Internet Explorer try pressing F5 on the page which is giving you problems, to dump the cache entry and re-read the page. If using another browser, refresh the page.

I am on a Mac and using Safari. I have refreshed, emptied cache, logged back in and it still shows new on Roxio Community even when I've read everything in General Chat. Nothing shows new when I get into General Chat. Just Under Roxio Community the Folder is Bright Yellow.

Didn't do this till today.

None of the other Major Headings Like Mac Products does this today.

Edited by lakewoodlawnman

I am on a Mac and using Safari. I have refreshed, emptied cache, logged back in and it still shows new on Roxio Community even when I've read everything in General Chat. Nothing shows new when I get into General Chat. Just Under Roxio Community the Folder is Bright Yellow.

Didn't do this till today.

None of the other Major Headings Like Mac Products does this today.

Go back out into Roxio Community, and click on that Bright Yellow folder. It will convert everything to "read". I learned it by accident, and had to keep figuring out where I'd been for a while until I got the hang of clicking on the Forum title.

Lynn

What seems to be happening is that if a post is moved to another board before it has been read in the original board, the "unread" flag does not get cleared in the original board and the board will show the post as still being unread even though it is now on another board. If you do what Lynn says in her post, all "unread" flags will be cleared.