pickanewname

Label Creator Print Size

Question

I am trying to print some double sided disk sleeves. When I print the sleeves they end up about an inch too big vertically. Width is good horizontally. I did the calibration page and it printed OK. My printer is an HP Deskjet 3650 if that helps. Looking at it before I print it it shows up at the correct dimensions using the on screen rulers. If anybody has any suggestions on how to fix this, I'm listening. :)

4 answers to this question

I am trying to print some double sided disk sleeves. When I print the sleeves they end up about an inch too big vertically. Width is good horizontally. I did the calibration page and it printed OK. My printer is an HP Deskjet 3650 if that helps. Looking at it before I print it it shows up at the correct dimensions using the on screen rulers. If anybody has any suggestions on how to fix this, I'm listening. :)

I had the same problem and have posted about it. As far as I know, no one has answered me yet. I have an HP printer as well, and both height and width get bigger on the printed page.

I also have an HP printer. When printing a slim CD insert it's just a little too narrow (vertically) to catch the jewel case 'holders' and it will fall out when you open the case. Horizontal size is fine. Version 7.5 let you change either dimension slightly to adjust for this problem. EMC 8 does NOT. This is driving me crazy.

Edited by flander1

I just did a clean install OF XP (for a different reason) and I still have the same problem. Another thing that annoys me is when you open any of the programs like creator classic or disc copier the windows never open maximized. :) Does anybody know how to change that?

I just did a clean install OF XP (for a different reason) and I still have the same problem. Another thing that annoys me is when you open any of the programs like creator classic or disc copier the windows never open maximized. :) Does anybody know how to change that?

I can't imagine why you would want that. It may be done the way it is now, by design. I would be annoyed if it did it like you want it to.

Edited by grandpabruce