• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

this program has me pulling my hair out

anubis68

Question

I installed this software and it will not burn but about 10% of my video files. They are all legal and some are even made with my own digital camera. When I uninstalled the program it stripped the dvd and cd drivers, so now my system doesn't even load the drive. I can't get anything from Roxio "customer support" because all they have are canned questions and answers. Can anyone help or have I just learned a $30 lesson about a Canadian company? Talk on the net about Roxio is very unflattering!!

2 answers to this question

Losing your Drives never happened prior to XP. It is an XP issue and MS has the guided solution for it, .

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben...p;x=12&y=13

Assuming you actually have the V9 version, you should be able to use most of the common formats currently available.

We are users, just like yourself, but we would be happy to work with you on this. This assumes you actually want help. You need to supply as much detail as you can regarding error messages and the type of project you are attempting as well the type of files and their source.

Would be good to confirm the Version Number of the product you have. Open Classic and click on Help – About.

I installed this software and it will not burn but about 10% of my video files. They are all legal and some are even made with my own digital camera. When I uninstalled the program it stripped the dvd and cd drivers, so now my system doesn't even load the drive. I can't get anything from Roxio "customer support" because all they have are canned questions and answers. Can anyone help or have I just learned a $30 lesson about a Canadian company? Talk on the net about Roxio is very unflattering!!

Sonic Solutions, 101 Rowland Way, Novato, CA 94945

Roxio, a division of Sonic Solutions, 455 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050

Archived