Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane

NOT IMPORTING TO ITUNES on MacBook?

Question

After what seems to be a succesfull conversion from Mpeg-1 to Iphone (Standard), Itunes library shows no movies in the library... I found the converted files in my Movies folder; however, when I drag to Itunes they do not copy to the library...???

I also tried dropping on the itunes icon, as discribed in the Help... still nothing.

I have upgraded to the latest OSX and Itunes this week and other than this my Iphone is working great/

Any ideas?

-Dj Hurricane

2 answers to this question

The way it works for me is Crunch writes a file to my Movies file. When it is done iTunes is automatically launched (if not already open) and the movie is automatically imported to iTunes. Are you saying that iTunes doesn't show the movie in the playlist?

I got it working... I had to let my Macbook update firmware, run Onyx to Verify and repair permissions and then my converted "Movies" dragged to itunes library!!! Thanks for your help>

Now my disapointment is< I tried to convert "Black Snake Moan" from DVD, and Crunch told me the disc was encrypted and wouldnt let me convert!!!! WTF? A work around?

-Hurricane :angry: