• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Edit Menu Background And The Burned Menu Does Not Work

dfife0@comcast.net

Question

I'm back for help, now I am trying to get fancy with my DVD's. I changed the background of menu to a .jpg of my choice, everything functioned on the computer correctly, but when I burned the DVD and played it in the TV DVD player the menu did not function at all.

I could not cursor around my menu and choose which slideshow I wanted to view. I could press Play and then Skip (fast forward) ahead to the next slideshow to view the next one. If I leave the menu as one of the defaults, then it behaves itself.

Any ideas? Thanks, Dr Dougo

5 answers to this question

This is just a guess at this point. If it does not work, post back, we will try something else. If it does work, post back as well

Good Luck.

Well, I applied the original menu and then changed the music - tested it and saved it - changed the background image - tested it (it worked) and saved it - then I burned it to .ISO and retested that - it worked - I then burned it to DVD and just finished watching it and By God it works correctly!! Who would have thought to try what you suggested, but it worked thanks for the info.....

Archived